We're helping achieve TogetheRide's goal of logging of a cumulative 1,200,000 miles by June 30, 2021. Along the journey, we're helping to raise some $5,000,000 in funds to support folks living with and affected by HIV/AIDS.
The funds we raise support the many life-saving services offered by the not-for-profit San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center, and help raise awareness about the ongoing HIV/AIDS epidemic.
In the USA, there are over 1,000,000 people living with an HIV/AIDS, many who contract the disease without even knowing it! Many others lack access to educational and medical resources necessary for effective prevention and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs).
The services provided as a result of this fundraiser mean the world to those who receive them. Will you support us by making a donation today?
A $25 DONATION can provide:
- A rapid HIV antibody test that works in less than one minute
- STD treatment medication for one person
- 300 condoms for distribution at participating health clinics
A $100 DONATION can provide:
- 1-on-1 counseling services for 10 gay, bi, & queer people
- Comprehensive HIV/STD testing for one at-risk person
- Medical Treatment Coordinator services for up to 25 people
A $250 DONATION can provide:
- A year's worth of medical supplies for 10 HIV+ patients
- Weekly support meetups for 20 trans and gender non-binary folx
- HIV/STD prevention counseling sessions to 20 teenagers
A $500 DONATION can provide:
- Support sessions for 50 long-term survivors of the HIV epidemic
- A full year's worth of medical supplies for 20 HIV+ patients
- Safe and stable housing for one HIV+ person for a month thanks to a partnership between the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the San Francisco Department of Public Health.
Want to learn more about the organizations and
the beneficiaries of TogetheRide? Click Here!